Kindle Fire has improved graphics with it’s lastest 2012/2013 tablet releases, this should make your gaming experience better. Amazon has also introduced Whisper technology which will help save your game data which avoids common problems such as losing all your game data when you change devices, and continuing your gaming experience where you left off. Some of the games are free and other have paid versions.
Most of Amazon’s Kindle best-seller list consist of games, so there is no doubt gaming is popular on tablets. A list for kids games and family games will be coming soon, for now check out the best games on the Kindle.
- Angry Birds: Popular game by Rovio, sling your Angry Birds to rack up points and unlock new levels
- Minecraft Pocket Edition: A great game built for the tablet for Minecraft fans.
- Where’s My Water?: An addictive puzzle game by Disney
- Cut the Rope: Interactive game with lots of cool levels, the gameplay is great and fast
- Temple Run: A tilt control running game, you can choose different characters to run for your life!
- Angry Birds: Space: Comes in HD, it is significantly different from the original Angry Birds game but just as good.
- Doodle Jump: A game for both adults and kids, its great fun with vibration features
- Asphalt 7-Heat: The best racing game on the Kindle Fire, don’t miss it/
- Fruit Ninja: All you do is slice fruits… don’t knock it until you try it, it is much more fun that it sounds
- Hanging with Friends: Hangman never gets old, now you can play it on your tablet.